Rules and Regulations for the 2017/18 Contest :
* Entries accepted 11/12/17-01/31/2018 (Youth entries accepted beginning Nov 4th....for Youth Season)
* No cost to enter...must be over 18 years of age to win the gun.. All State and Federal Firearms Regulations Apply.
* Ringneck Pheasants Only...tailfeather must be intact and removed at the entry location. Entry locations are Pawnee Valley Lodge, Crop Production Services, and HorseThief Reservoir in Jetmore;Pride Ag in Hanston; and Pride Ag Feed Mill in Dodge City.
* Adult winner receives a Mossburg 500 12 Gauge Shotgun
* Youth winner receives a Lifetime Hunting License.
* Birds must be shot in Hodgeman County or Ford County, Kansas
* Hunters must show a valid hunting license/Youth must show a Hunters Ed Certification and be between 11 & 17.
* Feathers will be measured against one another...judges rulings are final.
* Questions? Call 620-357-5561
Locations to register your longest tail feather include:
Jetmore: Crop Production Services; HorseThief Reservoir; and Pawnee Valley Lodge
Hanston: Pride Ag
Dodge City: Pride Ag Feed Mill
Thank you Casey for this fitting tribute! Good Luck Hunters!
© 2013 | Privay Policy